We’re happy to announce a brand new Changelog for our Minecraft Server called KaefCRAFT! Hit the blocky “read more” Button to get all the Informations you’ll need to successfully stay up-to-date with our servers changes. Changes that fill your stomach with a lot of love and joy.
And never forget: Tell us in the comment section below about what you thinking! As always we’re proud of you (if you do)!
Changelog on 05/25/2016
- There is a already known Problem with our Inventory Management System. We’re going to fix this asap!
- Fixed missing Permissions for /thirst and /weight command.
- It is also planned to show these Informations in future on your character sheet
- Fixed some Bugs with Plug-Ins that stopped working the correct way after switching the Blocks up to 1.9.4
- Moonmarket Event has stopped. You can no longer enter the Portal. We give you a shoutout when Moonmarket is coming back. 🙂
Spread the word and share this news with your friends…your blocky friends…on Minebook. We’re proud of you (if you do)!
The maintenance starts at 19.00 and ends at 19.30 ! After that Maintenance all the above announced features are aviable for you to test and lever and debug and oh look there’s a rabbit.