Welcome back Cloudpost Warrior,
we were working hard in the background to present you an almost complete job market! There are a handful of new professions, bug fixes and a few new quests. In the background, we are already preparing the next major content update 1.0.6, which will be ready for the server in a few weeks. Have some patience. The tutorial and its “Cut Scenes” need time ..
- Debug Messages got removed
- There are many new NPCs, yet without Skin but they will follow.
- no current changes
- We know that the Jobs currently are very unbalanced. You can pretty quickly get pretty rich. That’s the next big point for us, to tweak the system down until everyone is happy. For this we have to play it ourselfs a bit. 🙂
- A new hidden quest god added. Ouch! Calcifer this is hot, don’t do this with me.
- We are working on entry quests for the every job, so you can look into a job before joining them. But this will need a bit maybe it’s something for 1.0.6
- no current changes
- You can join the Survivalists now. They have some content yet missing, it will follow as soon we figured out how to count exploring and other stuff.
- You can join the Stonemasons, they create Items from Stone and Soils.
- You can join the Farmers now, of course the do things with plants and animals. What did you think?
- Everyone needs Wood these days, may join the Woodcutters to satisfy the Wood needs of the Peasants!
- Last but not least on your first or next join of the server you automaticly become a cook and fisherman. These two jobs can’t be left but why would you? Food on the way is always good.
- All the Jobs will get costum recipes with extra boni for your jobs (without Client Mods). Be prepared for the next Updates much will follow for the Jobs.
Currency & Trading
- In the Background we are working on the Merchants and Traders of the Meeting Dome and the Jobs. You may have found NPCs already have a “Trading” Tag in their name it will be changed to another more Lore fitting Tag. You will know it if you see it.